Having EcoWater softeners installed
One of the joys of choosing EcoWater is that we take care of everything for you. Because we’re the people behind the products we can explain all the features and benefits clearly and simply. Our team can guide you through all the choices of home water softeners and suggest which EcoWater option is the right one for you.
We have our own engineers and authorised engineers in all major hard water areas in England. Your local EcoWater water softener engineer will be at hand to help you with any questions.
Steps to installing a water softener
1. Let us help you choose the right water softener for your personal circumstances.
2. We will quote you for the model which is right for you.
3. If you are already having building works carried out you may want your plumber to install the water softener for you. We will be happy to liaise with your plumber for any technical help.
4. If you would like us to install the water softener, we can arrange a site survey: free, no obligation by an engineer to check the plumbing in your home and make sure we have the right model softener. The engineer can also answer any questions face to face.
5. We can provide a fixed price quotation for the installation.
6. If you want our 0% 12 month finance deal, we can make the arrangements before your installation.
7. If you’re happy to go ahead we’ll then book a date to install a water softener in your home and you can rest assured that we’ll leave everything as spotless as we found it. You don’t pay a thing until the day of the installation.
8. Once your water softener is installed, your engineer will explain how everything works before he leaves and we’ll contact you afterwards to make sure you’re still 100% happy.
To discover the joy of Ecowater simply call free on 0800 052 1120