Compact Water Softeners
Compact Water Softeners
For a home with up to 4 people, the compact water softener, ESM9+, is the perfect choice, especially if space is at a premium. This compact water softener fits neatly in a kitchen cupboard.
When you turn on the taps in your home, mains water passes through the water softener, which will automatically soften the water for you. There is nothing you need to do except occasionally top it up with tablet salt, which the softener uses for its automatic cleaning process (regeneration), when it flushes all the collected limescale to drain.
Based on an average water consumption for a family of 4 of approximately 640 litres a day, this compact softener packs a high softening capability of approximately 1,690 litres between regenerations. This means it regenerates less often than other water softeners for lower running costs.
See why Sir Stirling Moss chose an EcoWater softener for his home.
Make life easier with EcoWater
- Soft water will always be available on demand.
- Totally automatic, all you need to do is keep it topped up with tablet salt.
- Large salt storage means it needs refilling less often.
- At a glance salt indicator.
- Only an EcoWater softener monitors the home’s water usage every day and adapts itself to keep your running costs to a minimum.
When deciding on a water softener, remember an EcoWater softener is designed to last, 15 years and more!
As a long term investment, it is worth considering a higher specification water softener if you are planning to increase the number of people in the household. A water softener with a higher specification than your current water needs, means your running costs will be even lower.
If you decide to move, an EcoWater softener can easily be moved from home to home.
If you would like help choosing the right water softener for your home call 0800 052 1120 or submit and enquiry.
Built for efficiency to save you money
- Patented EcoWater technology ensures optimum performance, using significantly less salt and water than conventional softeners
- Smart technology accurately monitors water usage and adapts to your needs, ensuring softened water is always available on demand
- High performance advanced resin allows for compact, space saving units with a high softening capacity
- High flow rates and low pressure loss are ideal for today’s modern properties
Reliable for your peace of mind
- Durable and reliable heavy-duty Teflon® coated rotary valve
- Strong high density salt storage cabinet with wide access opening for easy salt loading
- Reinforced fibreglass resin tank
In-built intelligence puts you in control
- Easy to use controls put information at your fingertips
- A rolling screen provides continuous up-to-date information on the performance of your softener
- Electronic water monitoring keeps track of your water usage which is especially important for anyone with a water meter
- A salt alarm will let you know when you need to top up with salt
- A remote control provides access to control features and status information
- 72-hour power loss back-up protects the softener’s memory during power cuts.
- EASE telephone facility allows the performance of your softener to be checked remotely.
An ecological choice that saves on carbon emissions
- An Ecowater softener can reduce your carbon footprint, saving you money in the process and benefiting the environment.
- An EcoWater softener uses approximately £6 a year in electricity.
Technical & dimension details
Total height: 552mm
Total depth including connectors: 463mm
Maximum daytime working pressure: 4.76 (70psi)
Recommended minimum daytime working pressure: 1.7bar (25psi)
Maximum softened water capacity at 300 ppm: 1690 litres